| || |
|View Profile: maxgrant |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-02-2013 02:56 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Sellersburg, IN
- Current Setup:
- Spector Legend Custom 5
2000 Spector NS20004
Rickenbacker 4001, 1973 FG
Squier Vintage Modified '70s Jazz Bass
Squier Vintage Modified '62 Fretless Jazz
Squier 5-string Jazz
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic Bass
Hondo II P-Bass
1970 Univox 'Lectra Fretless
Behringer BB410 cab
Trace Elliot Commando 12 for recording/small gigs
- Previously owned gear:
- I don't sell my gear anymore, as I always wish I hadn't. My brother has a National violin-shaped bass which I am trying to find information about. It's a HUGE bass, with I believe a 36" scale and piezoelectric pickup and sounds great. I recorded with it once when he was feeling generous and I'm dying to know more about it.
However, what I have let go consists of the following:
Yamaha B100 II passed down to my son.
Kasino 480 amplifier (8x10 combo!)
Peavy 15" combo amp (I don't have any photos of it so don't remember)
I sold my Hondo bass after I acquired my Rickenbacker, and then went and bought it back. Other than that and a few odds and ends like pedals, I still have all of the equipment I've ever had.
- G.A.S. List:
- 1980's-era Spector ns4, another Rickenbacker 4001 (or even the 4080!!!), Music Man bass, and moar Squier J-basses (I have a white '60's model I'm interested in).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Frank Black/Black Francis, Paul D'Amato, Justin Chancellor, Dick Valentine, Freddie Mercury, Brian May. No those people are not all bassists, and I'm not always a bassist either.
- Favorite Genres:
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Martial Arts, Running (to keep my girlish figure), Science Fiction
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Minor in music with emphasis on double-bass.
maxgrant is not a member of any public groups