- Date of Birth:
- July 2nd, 1969
- Grignano Polesine (RO), Italy
- Current Setup:
- Three electric basses (two fretted and a fretless) and two violins and three violin bows made by Bruno Barnes (Italy), one violin by Furlan, an American Fender Precision bass, Yamaha BBN-4 bass, Demeter rack preamp, QSC PLX-1602 power amp, Acme LowB2, Eden D410XLT, Markbass CMD 121H combo, EBS Multicomp compressor (with true bypass), MXR Phase 90 phaser.
- Previously owned gear:
- Manne Pro BTA bass, Ibanez Musician, Ibanez Soundgear, Randall RB100 combo (awful !), ART Nightbass, Carvin cabs and head, Epiphone Jack Casady
- G.A.S. List:
- My deepest wish is that D'Addario factory made XL strings like they did 10 years ago !!!!! I would buy an entire container !!!!!!!!!!!!
update: Cocco stainless strings RULE !!! :D
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- "Camera Folk" ensemble (as a violinist: italian folk traditional dance music). "Este Jazz Band" (as a bassist). "Mahatma.jazz" (as bassist: fusion-funk band).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Alan Spenner, Jaco
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Computer, Science-Fiction
mbrancalion is not a member of any public groups