| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: steve_n_his_urb |
| || |
Last Activity: 02-05-2014 02:25 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|steve_n_his_urb has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Melbourne, Australia
- Current Setup:
- 2005 Gliga 2 flatback 3/4 URB, Belcanto strings (late 2011). Nyman rosin. Articul carbon fibre Fr bow. DB Technologies Opera Live 402 300W 12" powered speaker. Headway EDB1 (second-hand). Schertler Dyn-B (second-hand). Tonerite.
- Previously owned gear:
- Realist p/u
Behringer DSP Shark 110
Home-made electret mic + preamp
Behringer mic200 preamp
Behringer Parametric EQ PEQ 2200
Alesis Power amp
Bose 802 processor and speakers.
Behr DSP 1124 Feedback destroyer pro (as stereo digital parametric eq) .
Sennheiser e945 dynamic mic.
Fake Shure SM57 mic
Spirocore Mittels (removed after ~6yo)
Audio Technica ATM350
ART Tube MP preamp.
(cheap) Czech French Bow.
Shure Beta 57A.
Home built FDeck HPF Pre (v 1.5)
Peterman bass piezo.
Schertler Pre-A v1(!) second-hand
- G.A.S. List:
- QSC K10 or K8
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Newport (Victoria) Fiddle and Folk Club. Newport Bush Orchestra. The Substation artists market. Newport Gypsy Djangos. Tallboys Duo. Tin Pan Cowboys. Rakish Paddies
- Influences and Teachers:
- Edgar Meyer, Christian McBride, Francois Rabbath, John Clayton, Ray Brown,... Greg O'Leary
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
steve_n_his_urb is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:53 PM.