- North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Current Setup:
- Fender Highway1 Jazz bass; Fender parts/1968 Jazz Bass;1983 Fender Bullet bass; Markbass LM III; Markbass LM II; 2 Aguilar GS 112's with Eminence DeltaLite-II 2512 drivers; Aguilar Tonehammer pre-amp.
- Previously owned gear:
- Music Man Sting Ray and Sabre basses; Gibson EB3-A; Ampeg early 70's SVT; Ampeg SVT 3-Pro; Ampeg 1966 B-18; Markbass combo amp; Peavey bass amps and power amps; Acoustic 370 head and 301 bottom, SWR Goliath SR.; Fender bass amps and combos.
- G.A.S. List:
- Roscoe Beck 4 string bass w/ maple neck in HoneyBurst or Sunburst.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Undaunted Professor Harp
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Jack Bruce, Aston "Family Man" Barrett, Phil Lesh, Tommy Cogbill, Willie Weeks, Willie Dixon, Jerry Jemott, Larry Taylor, Duck Dunn,
David Hood, John Paul Jones, Leon Wilkeson, Jack Cassady, Noel Redding, Johnny B. Gaydon, John McVie, and of course James Jamerson.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Photography, TV sports
doktorfeelgood is not a member of any public groups