| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: ModulusAcacia |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 10:05 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- July 15th, 1980
- owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair
- Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
- Current Setup:
- -Acacia Custom Pink Ivory fanned fret 5 w/Aeros, Custom hipshot D-tuners on B and E, & an Audere 4-band pre-amp
-Acacia Custom 4string with Nody DCs and john east u-retro
-Benavente SCD semi-hollow fretless 5, 2008 NAMM show bass, Limba body, 30 frets, maple/wenge neck, Hipshot Ghost piezo bridge
-Acacia Custom fretless 4 w/lane poor P-U's aguilar 3-band
-Acacia Gruv 3-string
-Big Rig: Mesa 400+ and Aguilar 8x10
-Little rig: Eden wt-400 paired with a Schroeder 410L
- Previously owned gear:
- The short list of just basses by manufacturer (not including amps) I've owned over 75 different basses.
MusicMan (pre and post-ernie ball)
Squire (the 80's good stuff!)
NS design (real deal US made!)
- G.A.S. List:
- I think I've finally achieved gear Zen. But then again a semi-hollow fretted benavente 5er would be nice...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Atlantis Becoming, J. Kennedy Guitar Repair
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Bengals football
ModulusAcacia is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:09 AM.