| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: jbluejon18 |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-10-2012 12:58 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- January 29th, 1986
- Fairbanks, Alaska
- Current Setup:
- Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIM Fretless 4-string Jazz
Ibanez Soundgear Fretless with EMG P/J's (and DIY epoxy coated fingerboard!)
Ibanez EDA 905 5-string
MusicMan Bongo HH 4-string
Peavy Zodiac Scorpio
50w Ampeg 12'' combo
JamMan looping pedal
*ahem* 8-string Ibanez guitar *cough*.
Hey, I have small hands and an 8 string bass would be too much!
- G.A.S. List:
- Fretless Bongo in a pretty color with an unlined ebony fingerboard in either a 4 or 5 string configuration!
Impressively sculpted Ritter!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- One Man Bedroom Band
- Influences and Teachers:
- In chronological order of exposure: Jaco; Justin Chancellor; Michael Manring; Victor Wooten; Edgar Meyer; Sean Malone; Esperanza Spalding; (um, just because they've been inspirational doesn't mean I play like them, right? \;). To all the other artists whom I probably forgot to mention, I apologize. I hope you won't be upset for too long.
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal, Jazzy Metal, Instrumental Metal, Non-growly Voice Metal
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Cycling, Bass (oh, right...guitar?), baseball
jbluejon18 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:21 AM.