- Date of Birth:
- November 13th
- New England
- Current Setup:
65 CAR Jazz, Mid 80's Fender Squire Jazz EMG's, 07 Fender Vintage Modified '70s Jazz Bass. y2k Fender Fretless Jazz, Epi El Capitan Acoustic. Spector Performer DLX, Spector Legend 4, Spector Legend 6 Amber, SX 57 P-Bass, MIM FSR P-Bass, Lakland 5501, Lakland LOG P-Bass, Ibanez Artcore Custom, Old Takamine Acoustic,
Original GK800RB, SWR 350x, MarkBass LMII, Mesa Walkabout. Ampeg B15N
SWR Goliath II, Golight 4x10's. GK Neo 1x12 II, and an Ampeg BSE15T
Mackie DFX 12 Mixer
Fender BDEC-30 for late night headphone jams
Recent adds - Zoom B2 < so I can frustrate myself for hours and the just go back to plugging straight into the Amp (like the old days).
Tech 21 VT Bass Pedal for some cool sounding goodness.
DBX166XL Compressor < cause sometimes you just need to squish it a little.
Vintage Peterson Strobe Tuner for keeping the girls in line : )
- Previously owned gear:
- G&L L1000, Original 57 P-Bass RI, 64 Fender Jazz, 66 Fender P-Bass,< should have kept all of them : ( ESP Custom PJ Metal Flake Purple (think the 80's).
- G.A.S. List:
- Nino Valenti Bass, Bergantino AE410, HS410 or a Small Berg Stack (or what the hell - both of them). Phrase Sampler, 62 Reissue P-Bass or a nice highway one. 60's Jazz RI and /or an old school dressed Sadowsky Jazz. USA Spector 6$$ Zon TJ6 $$$$, US Lakland
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Subject to Change, Think Twice, Original 80's Rock Band, Classic Rock and Blues
- Influences and Teachers:
- Josh Levin-Epstein, Jaco, James Jamerson, John Paul Jones - many others.
- Favorite Genres:
- I love Music
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Computers, Motorcycles, Women not neccesarily in that order : )
Honk'n_down-low is not a member of any public groups