| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Bullhead |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-06-2014 02:12 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Bullhead has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Carrollton, GA 30117
- Current Setup:
- 2006 Johannes Kohr K61 ply 3/4 with Revolution Solo pickup; 2011 August Kohr K500B; A french bow of German origin stamped "Conservatory" above the frog; Codabow Revelation french; Finale french; 2007 Ergo 4-string EUB No. 545; 20 year old plus Gallien Kruger 200 watts.
- Previously owned gear:
- Early 50's Kay C-1, I owned an Upton Standard hybrid, which I bought new. It had a beautiful mellow tone. It was on the heavy side and I overlooked the comments about it being a "a large 3/4." The upper bout was too wide for me to comfortably get around (short arms) Nice bass. Good experience with Upton.
- G.A.S. List:
- It will take years for me to be able to play up to the potential of the equipment I have.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Carrollton Youth Orchestra (Mentor), Centre Strings Orchestra, Carrollton String Ensemble, Lisdoonvarna (Celtic)
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Barry, Bobbe Jacobs Toub, Ralph Jones, Billy Farmer
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical, Celtic (pre-bluegrass), bluegrass, jazz newbie
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Singing, reading, writing
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical)
- Teaching Credentials:
- I am a later in life student myself and am qualified only to teach absolute novices.
Bullhead is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:38 PM.