- portland, OR/vancouver, WA
- Current Setup:
- Modded/refinished Jay Turser MM5 copy, Squire VM Jazz 5, Hartke 3500, Mesa/Boogie Diesel 1516, Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI, EH Bass Big Muff Pi, EH Micro Dr. Q, Behringer Vintage Phaser, boss tu-2, DR strings, dunlop nylon .88 picks (sometimes).
- Previously owned gear:
- Warwick ltd. thumb b.o. 4, MIM Jazz Deluxe V, Tobias growler 4, Marcus Miller jazz bass, Hamer Cruise bass V (non 2-tek), I even had a hondo once! lol! Too many amps and cabs to list (none really high-end).
- G.A.S. List:
- Dingwall Combustion (or Super-j) 5, JC custom, Samson airline bass wireless, Aggie TH500, LDS cab, MXR bod, Jack DeVille's Dark Echo Delay.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- http://www.reverbnation.com/robotdust http://www.reverbnation.com/starwitness, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Irregular-Statements/103819030492 + other various recording projects.
- Influences and Teachers:
- all the norms; jazz and funk + Harold Hopkins (Puya), Chris Wood, Rob Wynia (Floater), anyone who plays with passion and intensity.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Funk, Acid-Jazz, R&B, etc.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- uh, movies?
Elmo Oxygen is not a member of any public groups