| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: BananaKing |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by iplaymetal
Saying a bass with Jazz pick ups in it is only for jazz is like saying a bass with soapbar pickups is made for playing soap...
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|BananaKing has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Current Setup:
- USA Peavey Cirrus 5
Fender 4 String PBass
Homemade 5 String Bass
Brice HXB-406 Fretless
OLP MM2 Fretless
- Previously owned gear:
- Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 5
Fujiyama 3/4 Upright
Squier Fretless Jazz
Takamine Acoustic Bass
Affinity Series Squier P-Bass Fretless
Fender Marcus Miller 4
- G.A.S. List:
- I really want a custom Warwick or Fodera. Also Markbass.
I'm kinda digging the idea of a Custom Stambaugh in the worst way right now.......
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Barry Ross, Criminal Caterpillar
- Influences and Teachers:
- This is a difficult one since I could list about 50 names off the top of my head and still miss some.
That being said, I hold a special place for Jaco, Geddy Lee, James Jamerson, Stuart Zender, Steffan Lessard, Matthew Garrison, John Patitucci, Victor Wooten, Steve Bailey, Marcus Miller, Adam Nitti and Larry Graham.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Rock, Jazz, Solo Bass, Classical (Baroque and Impressionist Musics mostly)
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Pornographic Embroidery
- Available for instruction:
- British Columbia
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- - Diploma of Jazz Studies
- 11 years personal experience
- Can make grilled cheese sandwiches with the best of em.
BananaKing is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:30 PM.