- Current Setup:
- G&L LB-100 original issue, Kramer Duke with a Bartolini pickup and Badass II bridge, pre-SLM SWR Workingman's 12, EA iAmp 800, Acoustic Image Clarus 1, Bergantino HT112ER, Bergantino HT112, Aguilar TLC Compressor pedal, Aguilar Agro distortion pedal, Boss OC-2 octave pedal, Raven Labs APD-1, Korg tuner and metronome, Shure SM58 microphone, stands, cords, strings, setup tools, music books, binders full of charts, bags, surge protectors, CD player, DVD player, headphones, the internet, pickup truck, tie dyed shirt, stingy brim hat, instrument cases, records, CDs, mp3 files, iPhone: how much stuff is enough?
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Kai James Fuller and the Tin Shed Band. The Growlers.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jack Bruce, Jack Casady, David Freiberg, Phil Lesh, Bill Wyman, John Paul Jones, Ronald La Pread, Tommy Shannon, Carl Radle, Duck Dunn.
- Favorite Genres:
- Blues, Rock, Soul, Funk
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
tamecat is not a member of any public groups