| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: The Ethanator |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-01-2013 11:27 PM
|Ibanez Club #269 - Electronic/Synth/Experimental Bassists Club #29 - Electro-Harmonix Club #151 - βΘИΞКЯŲŜĦΞЯ #421 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|The Ethanator has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- St. Louis/Cape Girardeau
- Current Setup:
- Defretted ESP LTD D6
Ibanez SR400QM with 3-band Bartolini Preamp
Self-Defretted Ibanez GSR200
Acoustic B200h Head/GK Goldline 4x10
- Previously owned gear:
- Squier P Bass
Laney Hardcore 65w combo
GK Microbass 1x15 combo
- G.A.S. List:
- I could use a filter and an octaver...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Principal Horn in the Wind Symphony, Orchestra, and every small/large ensemble that needs a Horn at Southeast MO State University, and the Cape Girardeau Municipal Band. Oh yeah, bass stuff...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Any fretless death metal bassist
Alex Webster (with Blotted Science)
Ron Jarzombek (guitarist)
Tosin Abasi (guitarist)
Les Claypool again...
That guy I saw playing some crazy slap metal on bass at Guitar Center when I was like 12 years old...
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical (from Beethoven to Cage, I love it all), Technical Death Metal, Avant-Garde, Old Prog Rock (King Crimson, Yes, Area...), Jazz/Jazz Fusion, DnB, Glitch Hop, Old School Rap, and others
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Composing, playing Horn, anything music related really...
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I'm self taught at bass guitar but have been told I'm phenomenal. I'm a senior in college studying Horn performance and Composition, so music theory is right up my alley should you be interested in lessons or just discussion
The Ethanator is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:49 PM.