- Date of Birth:
- June 30th, 1946
- Pioneer CA. 95666
- Current Setup:
- Maple bodied Carvin LB75, Hand Carved 68 Gibson EB3, Early 80s Cort Steinberger w/bartolinis, Project Swamp Ash slab 51 P bass with a Kent Armstrong MM style pu, 7lb Project P Bass (Roadblock) with Schaller PBX PU, just finished 1 Piece Poplar P bass with a Dimarzio P pickup. Acoustic 150B (backup amp), SWR Workingman 300 , Carvin RL 2-10, and a Carvin Loaded Fender Sidekick 1-15 cab. 2 2-12 rebuilt Legion baltic birch construction, 2x12 homemade cabinet with 1-12 jbl lansing, the other is a realistic.
- Previously owned gear:
- Acoustic 360, Kustom 200, Sunn 2000S, Fender Showman, Danelectro Longhorn, MM Sabre. Gibson EB0 and EB3 basses, Music Man HD 130.
- G.A.S. List:
- 5 lb 2000 watt amp that can sound like an SVT, good light 2-12 cab.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- retired musician due to back problems. Still keep my chops up in the garage.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Duck Dunn, Stanley Clarke, Larry Graham, Tim Bogert, Jack Bruce, John Entwistle, Paul McCartney, James Jamerson, Carol Kaye
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Family, Billiards, Pets,
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 42 years playing Bass. 5 years of Accordion. Play all styles and can teach music theory, and technique.
rumblethump is not a member of any public groups