| || |
|View Profile: change-jug |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 01:00 PM
|Fuzzrocious#59,Mediocre Bassist Club #269 Gnomeratron VTF#22 |
Hollowbody Bass Club # 323 ,Fretless Fender Club #5,Fender Bassman#19,Gibson Club#253
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|change-jug has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Gibson Explorer bass,Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI,Epiphone Rivoli,Fender P bass Special with maple neck,Fender P bass de-fret mod,Fender Jaguar bass in sunburst,Ric 4003,Lyle 5120 semi hollowbody bass,Epi Thunderbird,Les Paul Custom guitar,Gibson ESD-1275 double neck,Epiphone" El Segundo" hollow body,Epiphone EB3(Gibson SG copy),Fender 300Pro tube head, Ampeg SVT-350 head,Fender Pro 410 cab,Fender 410pro slant cab,Fender 115pro cab,Fender 115 cab,Boss multi-FX peddle,E-bow,Bass Big Muff Pi,Boss M-50b multi-effects peddle,Tech 21 VT Deluxe,Gnomeratron fuzz pedal,Fuzzrocious Rat Tail,Grey Stache,Oh See Demon,Dark Driving,Iron Ether xerograph,TC Flashback,DD-6
- G.A.S. List:
- Hollow body bass(any and all kinds! I want `em!)
Fuzz,Fuzz,Fuzz and more Fuzz! and effect pedals in general.
I would love to get a gnarly tube head.
Emperor cabs give me a boner.
Orange amps/cabs give me the bone too.
Vintage Gibson: Rippers,RD Artists,G-3
A group of good dudes to write music with.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Smoke and Mirror Lockdown(2002-2004)
- Influences and Teachers:
- My father inspired me musically my whole life. He was a great man and a excellent guitarist.
Other than that I just felt that the bass was for me and it was time to start playing.
- Favorite Genres:
- rock,metal,indie,hardcore,punk and its many offshoots.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- reading,shooting,being funny.
change-jug is not a member of any public groups