| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Archaeobass |
| || |
Last Activity: 01-14-2014 12:41 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Archaeobass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Current Setup:
- 2001 Modulus Quantum 5 w/ Duncan p-ups/Aguilar pre
2001 Mike Lull M4V
Mark Bass LMII
Dr. Bass 2460 Neo cabinet
MXR M82 Filter
Big Muff Pi
(Some other stuff)
- Previously owned gear:
- A long litany of Ibanez and GK. SWR. Fender. Lakland, Musicman, Warwick and others.
- G.A.S. List:
- LDS Cabs! (2 custom 4x8's plx!)
Too many pedals to list - but a convincing synth predal, a digitech whammy, and an RC-20 to start. More Lull!
And more EBMM! I'd love a Bongo 5HS. And a Sabre (yeah, right)...
G&L L-2k fretted and fretless...
Some kind of fretless 5- Zon maybe, or a Q5, or even a Carvin.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Sadly between gigs
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tony Levin, Ric Fierabracci, Geddy Lee, Dave LaRue. Victor and Marcus (and Stanley, of course). Mike Gordon, Juan Nelson, Robert DeLeo, and Bryan Beller. Whoever played bass for the Thundercats cartoon. My High School band teacher, Mr. Simon Austin. More recently, Damian Erskine, Matt Garrision and Gary Willis.
- Favorite Genres:
- I'm happy to make any kind of music. Not a huge C&W fan, though... unless its ironic or alt-country. :P
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- I'm an anthropologist.
Archaeobass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:35 AM.