- Current Setup:
- 1972 Fender Jazz Bass, Fender 51 RI P-bass, Ampeg B115E Cabinet, Ampeg SVT 600 watt Head, Various BOSS Pedals: Analog delay, Bass overdrive, Overdrive/Distortion, Compression, Super cotave, Wah, and Phase Shifter. Acoustic: Upton Hybrid Flat back Upright!!!
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender American P-Bass, Squier Vintage modified jazz, and Geddy Lee Jazz bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- TI Flats, 70's p-bass (black body, maple neck)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- NCCU big band and Jazz combo, Imaginary Numbers, and other Gigs.
- Influences and Teachers:
- My First bass teacher, Geddy Lee, James Jamerson, Ray Brown, Scott Lafaro, Paul Chambers, Christian McBride, and Sting.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Hanging with my Girlfriend and friends, Watching Hockey, and Playing TF2!
- Available for instruction:
- North Carolina
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I've Been playing music since I was about 10 years old and am a pretty versatile player. I started taking professional lessons about 2 years ago and have become a good, comfortable player. I know a lot of theory and teach it outside of school and have been playing in a professional Jazz ensemble for 4 years now.
bassplaya919 is not a member of any public groups