- Tännäs, Sweden
- Current Setup:
- Wilfer carved DB, Andreas Eastman 605 DB,
A.Eastman German Bow, Finale French Bow
Warwick streamer Fretless,Warwick corvette 5 string,
GK 112 MBE. Hammig Cello 1910, Nameless cello from 1900 both I got in Germany.
- Previously owned gear:
- Wilfer DB, Juzek DB, Fender Jazz Bass1962, Gibson Bass E something.
- G.A.S. List:
- A little smaller bass between 1/2 and 3/4 for solo playing (French style).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Just local symphony orch. and churches, but right now I am relocating.
- Influences and Teachers:
- My teacher was Professor Thorvald Fredin principal at The Stockholm Opera.
Rudolf Streicher inspired me and also Ron Carter, Ray Brown, Miroslav Vitos, etc...
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical, Barock, Jazz Be-Bop,
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Skiing downhill,Hiking
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Been teaching Double Bass and cello for the last 20 years.
jan-erik is not a member of any public groups