- Long Beach, California
- Current Setup:
- MTD 535 Fretless, Pedulla 5 string Thunder Bass, Aguilar DB-750, 4x10 Messa Boggie and 1x15 Messa Boggie. In recordings Fender Jazz Bass, Marcus Miller Signature, Fender Dluxe modified to passive, frettless with few coats of superglue on the fingerboard. Pedulla Pentabuzz, Elrick Evolution and Modulus Quantum 5, Aria 6 strings frettless for practice and stretch the hand.
- Previously owned gear:
- Hartke Amplifiers, Hartke Speakers, Carvin Stack, David Eden, Bossa Bass, Modulus Flea model, Fender Deluxe mid 90's. Ken Smith 4 string Frettless, Ken Smith Burner, Music Man Sting Ray 4 and 5 Strings, Music Man Sterling, Gallien Krueger.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera Basses, Fender Custom Shop, Mallia Bass, Bossa.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Along for the Ride (Jazz, Bossa Nova and Latin), Channel the Universe, (Progressive Rock)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco, Marcus Miller, Ron Carter, Victor Wooten, Alphonso Johnson, Oscar Cartaya, Hussain Jiffry.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Brazilian, Progressive Rock, Electronic
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Los Angeles and Orange County
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Master Degree in composition from CALSTATELA. Bass Player for 15 years, also Flute and Piano Player. Jazz Theory and composition. Adjunct Faculty at the Music Department at Long Beach City College.
xabicho is not a member of any public groups