- South Jersey near Philly
- Current Setup:
- Hydrive Neo 210 115 cabinets @ 1000 Watts powered by a Crown XTi 2000 a Tube Channel Preamp w compressor & Eq a rack tuner and power conditioner.
my main basses are a '93 Mutant Maple top Alembic Triple Omega JPJ w Signature Electronics Ebony fb, a Flame Maple top Cirrus 4 w a maple fb, '97 Peavey Cirrus 5 string Bubinga top walnut back w Pauo Ferau fretboard accompanied by a Kawai FII B Zebrano top and back rw fb, and 2 Peavey Fury basses one made in '89-'90 the other a '90-'91
- Previously owned gear:
- G&L's 2000's 1000's, Ricks too many to count, Precisions a '62 and a '78 a '78 Jazz, an original Longhorn, a made in Korea Longhorn pro, Ibanez RB850, Ibanez SR1005 violin finish, Roadstar 2's 3 of em, a Kay Precision flake "kelly" Green finish, Hofner, Warwick Corvette, Warwick Bleached Blond, Fender Urge 1, EB1 EB1 copies '91 Eden 410XLT '91 WT800 Ampeg SVP Pro Preamp Acoustic 15's bins etc...
- G.A.S. List:
- Nothing I own The EXCALIBUR of Bass Guitars The Alembic Triple Omega JPJ w Signature Series Electronics.
OK OK maybe a few more cabinets and who knows maybe more Alembics ya never know w us Bassists.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Official U.S. Peavey Cirrus Club Member #52
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwhistle, Steve Harris, Jack Bruce, Chris Squire(celebrates his birthday March 4 same as me), Geddy Lee, Geezer Butler, Sting, Flea, John Paul Jones, Lee Skalar, Will Lee, Stanley Clark (a Philly Guy) Paul McCartney, Bill Wyman, John Pattitucci, Funk Jazz Rock Blues Country Folk Prog Alt Punk etc....
- Favorite Genres:
- Metal progressive rock fusion funk blues jazz folk etc...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
genstormbringer is not a member of any public groups