| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: LothrtheTerribl |
| || |
Last Activity: 09-18-2013 07:27 PM
|The Ibanez Club #910, Bassists who Drive Manuals Club #164, Official ATK Club #196 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- D/FW, Texas, USA
- Current Setup:
- Fender '51 Re-Issue P-Bass, 1994 Fender P-Bass, Tacoma Thunderchief, 1996 Ibanez USATK-4.
- Previously owned gear:
- I was once a faithful Ampeg player (until they started making their stuff overseas but still charging Made in the USA prices), so I have extensive knowledge of pretty much everything Ampeg ever built.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'd love to have an original Ampeg Portaflex, and I've always wanted an SWR Redhead. As far as basses go I'd be cool with a 1976 P-Bass.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Burton, Robert DeLeo, John Entwistle, John Paul Jones, Tom Hamilton, John Deacon, Steve Harris, John McVie, Darryl Jenifer, Mike Watt, James Jamerson and Charles Mingus just to name a few.
- Favorite Genres:
- All of them. Except hip hop and country music written after 1990.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
LothrtheTerribl is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 PM.