- Current Setup:
- 04 Fender Japan Geddy Black Jazz with S-1 06 Warmoth Ebony Fretless Black Jazz/Dimarzio 06 Washburn Black AB-90 Hollowbody/Pyramid Flats
2013 Dillion DB 335 Red Hollowbody
- Previously owned gear:
- Vintage and new Fenders, Eden Amps/Cabs. Mesa Boogie Cabs, Ampeg amps, Peavey amps,Kroth cabs,Warwick Thumb B/O, F basses, Rickenbacker 4001's, Olivo, Martin, Gibson Dobro Bass, Gibson Thunderbird, Silvertones, Danelectros, Guitaron, Kay, Harmony, Teisco, Kramer Ferrington, Washburn AB-10, Epiphone Jack Casady, Ibanez, Yamaha BB1200, Hagstrom 8, Charvel, Hofner Upright, tons of effects and other misc. basses and amps I can't remember.
- G.A.S. List:
- Tube amp
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- James Knowles Band
- Influences and Teachers:
- My father Earl R.I.P who was a great saxophonist, arranger and band leader, my friend Rick Burt* R.I.P (taught me how to jam at an early age) my friend Garfield Fraser R.I.P who got me back into music after dropping out,* pretty much all the music I hear and the friends I make music with.
- Favorite Genres:
- blues, r & b, classic rock, funk, swing
- Available for instruction:
- Southern Ontario, Canada
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Have backed up many major blues legends.
Mr. Ray is not a member of any public groups