| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: BassPlayer3187 |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-05-2014 03:13 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|BassPlayer3187 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- March 1st
- Austin, TX
- Current Setup:
- -A Carvin 5 string kit that I built in 2000, I recently replaced all the electronics in it. It now has a Bartolini DL5CBC bridge pick up (single pick up set up). It runs through a Bartolini NTBT preamp.
-Gretsch G5442BDC Electromatic Short Scale Bass
-fretless Fender Jaco Pastorius relic bass.
-Chinese made carved top 3/4 upright bass w/ Fishman Full- Circle pick-up
I play through an Eden wt800 head with some combination of these cabinets...
- Previously owned gear:
- Gallien-Krueger 700rb-II, GK 410sbx+, Ampeg B-50 combo amp, dbc compressor, Alesis EQ.
I also work with live sound and have had experience with everything from a small 12 channel mixer with one power amp to a full blown rock show sound system and huge mixing boards with crossovers built in delay units and compressors.
- G.A.S. List:
- Modulus Quantum 5 and 6.
GK MB Fusion
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- DeadEye (Grateful Dead Tribute band)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco Pastorius, Charles Mingus, Scott Lafaro, P.C., Phil Lesh, Mike Gordon, Stanley Clarke, Victor Wooten, Stu Hamm, James Jammerson, Marcus Miller, so many more.
I've recently began studying with Ed Friedland
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Jam/Improvisational Rock
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- B.A. in music- I studied double bass with a classical focus
BassPlayer3187 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 AM.