| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: UncleFluffy |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 03:20 PM
|Grasping the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other. How sweet it tasted! |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|UncleFluffy has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
- Current Setup:
- Rickenbacker 4003 "Dirty Sanchez" (was Dr Hi-Beam flats, now back to Roto 66s)
Rickenbacker 4004Cii "Rose" (Factory)
Ibanez SR535 "Pearl" (EB Flats)
Ibanez SR400 "Violet" (66-cent Sam Ash Specials)
Dean Edge 09 "Bernie The Beater" (66-cent Sam Ash Specials)
SX SJB-75C "Cheezburger" (66-cent Sam Ash Specials + Generic Bulk .130 B string)
Bass Pod Pro + Carvin DCM2000L + BRX10.2 (adding BRX10.4 when $ available)
Carvin BX1200 + BR210-N + BR118-N
HH VS Bassamp
Current happy place = Ric 4003 -> BBM -> Tiniest bit of chorus -> SVT
- G.A.S. List:
- Strangely GAS free for now, though I'm sure it will pass soon enough.
The only thing I ever feel that I lack is enough time.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Haven't been out there gigging for a good few years now, found the BS to $ ratio unsatisfying. Just a home studio dabbler + occasional jams with friends. Unpaid roadie / bass tech for my wife's band.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Metal
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Classic Cars, Food, Homebrewing, Making Stuff
UncleFluffy is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15 PM.