| || |
|View Profile: LTDVIPER333 |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-04-2012 04:15 PM
|sXe bassist club:#1 and Founding member, Gallien-Kruger Club Member #545, The Kid Bassist Club #34, Metal bassist club #32 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|LTDVIPER333 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Nelson, New Zealand
- Current Setup:
- ESP LTD VIPER 254 with active EMGS, Gallien-Krueger 400RB Bass head unit (late 80s). Laney RB 115 bass cabnet. Proel Die-Hard 100LU5 guitar/bass lead. Elacin Musician Ear plugs
- G.A.S. List:
- 5-string black ESP LTD F-255 bass with active EMGS, Roland D-Bass 115 combo amp. Complete pedal set(wah, fuzz, Equilizer etc).
18'' Fane loaded bass bin.
4/5 string passive electric bass from a brand other than ESP (i.e Schecter, Rickenbacker, Fender etc) and with a colour other than black (probibly blue).
Fender Stratocaster electric guitar (I like to play a bit of lead every now and then).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Highschool covers band (yet unnamed)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Flea , the Wailers bassist (Ashton Barret?), Krist Novasalic, Cliff Burton, Salmonella Dub's bassist( don't know his name) .
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock,Grunge,Punk, Alternative Rock, Post Grunge,Metal, Reggae,Roots,Dub,Folk, Alternative, Electronic Dub, Indigenous music.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- history, politics, art, mountain biking, reading, creative writing,model-making
LTDVIPER333 is not a member of any public groups