| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: EatMoreCarrots |
| || |
Last Activity: 05-11-2013 11:36 AM
Large: Mesa 400+ -> Berg NV610
Small: TC RH750 -> Berg AE410
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- September 5th, 1980
- Houston, TX
- Current Setup:
(1) fully carved upright w/ Realist pickup
(2) Warwick Corvette Fretless 5 (Active)
(3) Lakland Skyline 55-64 (Rosewood)
(1) Mesa Boogie Bass 400+
(2) Mesa Walkabout
(3) TC Electronic RH750
(1) Bergantino NV610
(2) Bergantino AE410
(3) Mesa 12" Scout
Plus some random tuners, pedals, etc.
- Previously owned gear:
- Oh geez. Here are some I remember best.
(1) Fender Tony Franklin Fretless
(2) Roscoe SKB Fretless 5
(3) Modulus Quantum 5
(4) Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
(1) SansAmp RBI pre w/ Crown K2 power
(3) GK 800RB
(4) Ampeg SVT3 Pro
(1) Mesa Powerhouse 1200
(2) Mesa Powerhouse 4x10
(3) Mesa Powerhouse 8x10
(4) SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10
(5) Ampeg 8x10 (vintage)
- G.A.S. List:
- There are a couple basses I'd really like, but I've just never seen an unlined fretless Lakland 5, and Elrick unlined fretless 5's are hard to come by! I'd love another Modulus Q5 - but I'd want the wide neck (19mm spacing).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Aside from the standard answers (Marcus Miller, Clif Burton, etc), I'd have to say I have always been more influenced by the local badasses I actually knew than any celebrity.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock mainly these days, but constantly expanding my horizons.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- ice hockey, disc golf, photography, cool stuff
EatMoreCarrots is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 AM.