| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: bassman.bob |
| || |
Last Activity: 01-05-2013 10:06 AM
|Walnut/Koa Carvin Kit 5 string, Ampeg, Fender |
Don't just play it, Kick its ass.
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|bassman.bob has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- 1)'09 Carvin 5 Kit: Koa back, Figured Walnut Front w/Soapbars, Maple neck, Ebony Finger, Stainless Frets. Plays and sounds Massive! 2) '06 Shecter Custom 5. Bone Stock W/ EMG's. 3) '75 Fender Squire Bullet. (first bass, bought in '87). I Play all these through Ampeg and Fender Rumble Cab
- Previously owned gear:
- Used to have a GK RB800, Used a Fender Bassman then and a Peavy 2-15 Killing myself for selling those. Also had an Acoustic Bass amp. I don't remember the model but it powered my Peavy 2-15 cab nicely. :)
- G.A.S. List:
- Have the rig that works in every gig.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I hold down the Lows and do some lead and backing Vox for Bad Tale. Local Denver Band.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Stuart Hamm, Geddy Lee, Aston Barett, Flea and recently Tal Wilkenfeld. She is certainly an inspiration.
- Favorite Genres:
- Band Plays Rock, Alternative, Punk but I'm into anything that grooves.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Hangin w/ my kids. Camping 4xwheeling.
- Available for instruction:
- Parker Area
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Associate of Applied Science in Audio Engineering and Video Production from Colorado Institute of Art, Toured the US in cover band doing 36 cities in 18 months. Jammed with Gary Rossington of Lynard Skynard, Opened for Blue Oyster Cult, Back Crows, others I don't remember. Pretty small time stuff ;)
bassman.bob is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 PM.