| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Chris Grzesik |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 06:51 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- 1970 black Fender Jazz Bass, made fretless with an ebony, unmarked finger board.
1995 lined fretless tobacco sunburst Fender Precision.
Gallien-Krueger MB150 III.
Ampeg B-15 cabinet loaded with a JBL K-140 15".
Furman pre-amp/parametric EQ into a QSC power amp.
- Previously owned gear:
- Old Gallien-Krueger head (I don't remember the model number but had it on the road for years and it always worked. Now why did I dump this?)
1964 Fender Jazz bass in mint green with mint green headstock. Sold this too! Need my head examined.
Couple of Fender blonde Bassman amps with 2 = 12's.
S. D. Curlee bass. Great bass! Gone like the wind.
Ampeg B-15, 1960's? Stock with flip top.
1971 Fender Fretless Precision Bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- I wish I had the strength to carry a giant speaker cabinet for clean volume at larger gigs. But small is the name of the game now.
- Influences and Teachers:
- I only play fretless bass and Freebo, Bonnie Raitt's old bass player was the reason I was drawn to fretless. I had one made from a Fender Jazz bass by a master guitar builder, Sam Koontz in NJ. I then discovered that Jaco did a similar thing. So, I cannot claim that as many fretless players have that Jaco inspired me.
- Favorite Genres:
- I play and listen to all types of stuff. I compose contemporary chamber music for traditional ensembles. i.e. string quartet, piano trio, etc. Go to this myspace page to hear some. http://www.myspace.com/christopheregrzesik
Chris Grzesik is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.