- Date of Birth:
- September 24th
- Current Setup:
- Fender MIM Jazz Bass, Squire Classic Vibe 50s P-Bass, Ampeg SVT-450H, Acoustic Control B410, Peavey 1820 (backup) and a Traynor mono-block(backup)
- Previously owned gear:
- Gibson 1975 G-3/ Sunn 100S head w/ Sunn 2-15 cab. 70s Electra EB-3 copy. SWR goliath 410. Epiphone Explorer bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- My original G-3, a Traynor cab w/ the folded 18 and 2-5s, soon to get a set of Bill Lawrence "wilde" pups for the J- bass
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Still get with some of the guys I played with since Jr. hi. started up with a new band in nov. 2010, practicing every other week, now becoming weekly, hoping to play out soon.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tom Hamilton, Peter Cetera, Mel Schacher, Dave Hope ( Kansas), Alan Fitzgerald ( Montrose, Gamma), Chuck Panozzo (Styx) and Dusty Hill.Most of all, my band director,C.Paul Wagoner,the absolute coolest most influential teacher I ever had.He allowed us to rock in a 115 member hi school band,where everybody was the stage band,no small group for ball games, the whole band played.Theme from Shaft,3 Dog Night,Steeley Dan and the rockingest version of Sweet Georgia Brown I ever heard. Thank's "PAP".
- Favorite Genres:
- CLASSIC ROCK
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- WWII U.S. Fighter Planes and Good classic movies
HoosierDaddy is not a member of any public groups