| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: bassspace |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-23-2013 04:54 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|bassspace has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Lakland 44-94 quilt maple top amber translucent finish. Pedulla MVP 4 cherry finish gold hardware. Kay upright circa 1958. Currently searching for the perfect bass with the optimum tone.
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender Jazz, Fender P Bass deluxe. Lakland Skyline.
- G.A.S. List:
- Always on the prowl for something new.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Lead a jazz ensemble playing standards and blues. Trio playing the most eclectic list of material from Coltrane, Jeff Beck, Ray Charles to the Black Keys. Elton John/Billy Joel Tribute Band. Oldies/60's era band. Blues and vintage rock band. Jam band of originals. Ocassional pit work for local stage productions.
- Influences and Teachers:
- The usual: Jaco, Charlie Haden, Jack Bruce, Phil Lesh, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, John Goldsby, Carol Kaye to name a few.
- Favorite Genres:
- Love it all as long as its expressive and creative.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Studied with regionally reknowned instructor focusing mainly on theory and technique. Always reading and studying John Goldsby material.
bassspace is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:10 PM.