| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: cbyrd2200 |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 05:00 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|cbyrd2200 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- A hunk of wood with strings that I've dedicated countless hours to discovering the art form thereof through an Ampeg SVT classic.
- Previously owned gear:
- Ibanez GSR200 - Still Have- Amazing (changed the bridge& pickups and gave it a fretjob)
Ibanez Sr505 - Still Have=POS=I hate soapbar pickups, I hate "nice" woods that don't actually affect your instrument and I hate the neck shape
Fender 10' American Jazz Bass - Gave away=POS=the neck bends with the wind
Warwick Thumb 5 BO - Sold to GC=POS=Twisted neck
Brice from RondoMusic 6 string fretless neck thru active bass - Sold to GC=POS=EVERYTHING
1975 Fender Jazz Bass - Sold to friend=decent=did not live up to expectations
1978 Fender Precision Bass - Sold to friend=good=found an off brand P bass that blew this and every other fender out of the water
- G.A.S. List:
- An upright bass or two, a $20,000 custom made bass with only the rarest woods, constructed by the one luthier in the world who knows how to work with these particular woods, and a squier Hello Kitty axe. All for smashing purposes of course.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Wouldn't you like to know?
- Influences and Teachers:
- Ed Roman,
Jimmy Russell and his famous Bourbon Whiskey
Manual Labor (in general-builds character)
- Favorite Genres:
- "Jazz and of course everything else because if you know how to improvise in jazz styles, you know how to improvise in any style. Right guys? Am I right?" >:(
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Busting peoples' balls
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- i pla bass rel good and like i kno wat im doing k? soo if u wants to learn just call me! i teache u how too smash ur bas.
cbyrd2200 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 PM.