| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: jtg |
I'm a reader, not a talker.
| || |
Last Activity: 10-12-2013 06:52 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|jtg has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Portland, Oregon
- Current Setup:
'62 reissue P
Bag End S15D stack
a few things with glowy tubes
- Previously owned gear:
- Still miss my blueline SVT. When I found the fan on the floor at the end of the night, swapping it for a Trace seemed like a good idea. At least the Trace was pretty good, and way lighter.
- G.A.S. List:
- Someday when I have a few grand sitting around I'd like to try a world-class 5-string vintage style P/J, maybe a Sadowsky.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Temporarily semi-retired for a few years of night school, but taking pick-up gigs where I can.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Some of the usual suspects. Jamerson, Graham, Ray, Marcus, David Hood. In a different vein: Norwood, Mike Watt. More esoteric, for sheer genius and musicality: Pablo Casals. Glenn Gould. And of course, all the wonderful people I've had the opportunity to make music with.
- Favorite Genres:
- I play (and listen to) anything within a few degrees of American popular music. Most recently, the work's been largely singer-songwriter and folk.
jtg is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.