| || |
|View Profile: Murf |
| || |
Last Activity: 11-09-2013 05:48 PM
|"A great bass player MAKES a great vocal happen while a mediocre one limits the singer. The bass player is like a pilot keeping the ship away from the rocks. It doesn't draw attention to its self but it's a great big pain when there's nothing wrong with a bass but nothing right about it either". |
Bob Ohlsson, former Motown 'super' engineer.....the man responsible for THAT sound.
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Murf has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- May 4th, 1973
- Current Setup:
- MIA Fender Jazz, MIA custom Fretless Fender jazz (Di Marzzio pups and laquered neck) Peavey Cirrus custom shop 5string, NS Designs WAV 4 EUB, ,Ashdown Mag 600R head, Markbass SA450 head, EBS Neo 1x12 cabs (2),EBS Microbass, Bass Pod, Sansamp bass programmable bass driver di, QTron, Boss Bass Octaver, Bass Eq.
- G.A.S. List:
- Chris Larkin "Blen Bass".
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Superstition corporate cover band, Burnish, originals band, numerous session work for recordings/tv/radio and musical theatre
- Influences and Teachers:
- Pastorious, Mark King, Stu Hamm, Charles Mingus, Stanley Clark, Pino Palladino, Eoghan O Neil, Bernard Edwards, James Jamerson.
Murf is not a member of any public groups