| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Korus Bows |
| || |
Last Activity: 02-06-2013 06:31 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Korus Bows
- Topeka, Kansas
- Current Setup:
- String Bass:
A nice fully carved Chinese bass by West Cost Strings out of California.
One of my latest French bows that I have made
Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Classic 4-String
Ampeg SVT 3Pro
Ampeg HLF 4x10
- Previously owned gear:
- I used to own a 1939 Kay. It was in excellent condition. I sold it for the bass that I have now. It was laminated and for orchestral music I wanted a carved bass with better tone. It was great for everything else though. Jazz, country, bluegrass...I wish I still had it.
- G.A.S. List:
- A nice 4 string American Fender Jazz
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Taking a break from playing the upright. Play electric bass in an original rock band.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geezer Butler, Duff Mckagan, Getty Lee, & Victor Wooten, Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller...just to name a few. I guess they are all electric bassist, but thatís what does it.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classical, Progressive/experimental/instrumental rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Brewing beer and wine.
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Bass Guitar
Korus Bows is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41 PM.