- Date of Birth:
- June 30th, 1964
- Lake Tahoe, CA
- Current Setup:
- German DB
1969 BlueLine Ampeg Svt Head
Classic 1970's SVT Cab
Walter Woods 4 Channel Amp
- Previously owned gear:
- FODERA, ELRICK, SUKOP, FENDER,
- G.A.S. List:
- I NEED Another GOOD UPRIGHT BASS!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- WONDERLAND, BACKPORCH BLUES, SKIP HAWKINS JAZZ TRIO, NORTHPOINT WORSHIP BAND OLATHE KANSAS, BASSIST FOR HIRE!
- Influences and Teachers:
- MILT HINTON, RAY BROWN, TODD COOLMAN, STANLEY CLARKE, JIM LACEFIELD, BOB MAGNUSSON, PAUL FARNEN, JOHN HUMPHREY, LYNN SEATON
- Favorite Genres:
- JAZZ, BLUES, FUNK, 70'S ROCK, 80'S ROCK
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I have a dgree in DoubleBass performance from Washburn University in Topeka KS, I have studied with Milt Hinton, Ray Brown, Todd Coolman. Lynn Seaton, Hans Halt, Brian Casey and Jonathan Fisher. I have been a Bassist for over 30 years. 5 Semesters at University of North Texas and 2 Semesters at University of Nevada/Reno. Skidmore Jazz Institute, Musicians Institute-BIT, Stanford Jazz Workshop.
kmobass is not a member of any public groups