| || |
|View Profile: MasterBass! |
Reaching new Highs in Lows!!
| || |
Last Activity: Today 05:39 AM
|"Have Bass...Will Travel" |
House bassist: "Pennsylvania Municipal Opera Company Music Theater", Goon-Tune Digital Recording, and Sound Plus Studios
"THE REIGNING KING OF VINYL INLAY DECALS!"
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|MasterBass! has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Lehigh Valley, PA, USA, Earth
- Current Setup:
- Twin Markbass 6x10 stack w/ MB1x15 sitting underneath, Markbass 2x10, Markbass Club 600F 2x12 cabinet, Custom MB horn-tweeter array, Markbass SD800, Markbass SD1200, Genz Benz GBE-1200, GenzBenz Neo-X 2x12 twin stack, Eden 2x10/1x15, SVT6PRO, GB 1X12 NeoPak, GB Shuttle 9.0, 2 ampeg SVT 8x10 refrigerators and SVT4x10, Dr.Bass Tri,, Acoustic 360/361, and other assorted pieces of junk.
37 basses in my arsenal currently (give or take one or two weekly)...less than 4 or 5 actually get used :(
6 Fender Jazz's and 5 Precision's, 3 Geddy Lee's, Tobias, 3 Riks, USA Cirrus, Bongo, 2 Stingray's, Special Edition pearl MM Sterling, Egyption Smoke Sterling HH, 4 Carvins, 4 Funkmiester custom basses, Fender Aerodyne, Fender J and P fretlesses, 3 Peavey Axcelerators, and lots of others that I don't even play!!
- Previously owned gear:
- The best cabs and head I've used to date:
New twin MarkBass 6x10 stack w/SD1200 head!!
This new Markbass 2x12 Club 600F32 is right behind them...superb!!
- G.A.S. List:
- Nuttin' right now....got just about everything!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- House bassist for PA Municipal Opera Company Music Theater, Goon-Tune digital studios, Sound Plus studios
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Available for fill-in work, live performances, recording and studio work, bass lessons, advanced instruction and theory in NE Pennsylvania
MasterBass! is not a member of any public groups