- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Current Setup:
- Fender Am Std Jazz Bass, NS Custom Shop "Cecilia" Custom Viola Bass, Fender Bassman 300 Pro, Peterson VS-R Rack tuner, Ampeg SVT410HE, DeVilli 4/4 Double Bass
- Previously owned gear:
- Godin Freeway 4, Peavey Mark IV Bass Head, Epiphone Viola Bass, MXR Bass Octave Deluxe, Diamond Fireburst, Digitech Whammy IV, Ernie Ball VP Jr., Moog MF-102, Boss TU-2, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Pickups (P&J), Epiphone Thunderbird, Numerous Electric Guitars/Guitar Amps.
- G.A.S. List:
- Traynor B410
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- www.myspace.com/thebadbadbad (Rock) , Cake-A-Saurus Rex (R&B Covers), Skite (Solo acoustic)... Gus' Pub, The Halifax Pavilion, Paul's Hall, more tba.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Influences: John Stirrat, James Jamerson, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, Juan Alderete, Giovanni Bottesini, Ray Brown, Geddy Lee, Tony Levin, Charlie Haydn, Johannes Brahms, Mic Todd, Jesse Keeler, Eddie Breckenridge, Cee-Lo Green, Nick Oliveri, Larry Taylor.
Teachers : Danny Parker.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Jazz, Alternative, Progressive Rock, Romantic Era, Vaudeville, Alt Country, etc.
- Available for instruction:
- Nova Scotia
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Previously instructed 2 other students for approx 5 months each, am currently in my first of two years at College for bass.
Jr555 is not a member of any public groups