| || |
|View Profile: sanwin17 |
Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier.
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 12:06 PM
|"One bass to rule them all, one bass to find them, one bass to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|sanwin17 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Boca Raton, FL
- Current Setup:
- Sadowsky, Fodera, Fender, Hofner and Lightwave basses. Epfani D.I.S.T., Genz Benz, Eden and Acme Low B cabs, Genz Benz ShuttleMax 12.0, TC Electronics BH250, Aguilar TH500 amps - EBS, MXR, TC Electronics, and Tech 21, Aphex pedals, George L cables - DR, Sadowsky and Fodera strings.
- G.A.S. List:
- One of everything.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Bulldogs Classic Rock and Soul Band South Florida
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Jack Bruce, James Jamerson, Rick Danko, John Paul Jones, Rocco Prestia, Jaco, Duck Dunn, Chuck Rainey, Ed Lord, George Mraz, Anthony Wellington, Adam Nitti, Victor Wooten, Ed Friedland, Dave Eubanks, Andy Fraser, Carole Kaye, Tom Barney, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, all the great Staxx and James Brown players and countless others.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Berklee School (before it was an acredited college) of Music - 1 semester only
Jersey City State College
Mannes College of Music
Rutgers University B.A. in Marketing
sanwin17 is not a member of any public groups