- san luis obispo CA 93405
- Current Setup:
- early 2000's Am P-bass Special, Boss bass OD and Para Bass EQ. Ampeg SVT 4 Pro head w/ 810e cab. also 2 Hartke 4/10's.
- Previously owned gear:
- musicman Stingray, Peavey bass amps, various bass OD's.
- G.A.S. List:
- A 2000 watt amp that weighs as much as a cat. Seriously. An early to mid-60's P-bass, Sans Amp PSA-1, Ampeg EUB-1 Bass, Oh and a lifetime supply of GHS Bass Boomers.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Led Zeppelins, Land of the Rising Fun and improv pick-up games
- Influences and Teachers:
- My Father, Bruce Sorensen, John Eisley, Tony Levin, Chris Squire, Ben Shephard, Simon Gallup, Doug Wimbish, Jaco Pastorius, Billy Gould, Trevor Dunn, Flea, Chuck Rainey, Claus Vohrman, any and every bassist that has been in Meshuggah. Stanley Clarke, John Entwhistle, Paul McCartney, John Paul Jones, John Wetton...you know, all the good ones.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Metal, Soul, Alt, Experimental everything.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Writing, Woodworking, Painting.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 18 years playing experience, 1 yr community College, 2 yrs teaching@ Blue Note Music in San Luis Obispo CA.
the Drift is not a member of any public groups