- Current Setup:
- Fully carved Ragetti Bass. AI Clarus, Spirocore Mittels (as always)
- Previously owned gear:
- My first DB was a carved Czech bass when I was 13years old, I did have a circa 1920's carved 1920's Hungarian Double bass, Chinese carved Ma Zhibin bass (beautiful instrument, fantastic tone) German or Czech Hybrid bass, German Ply bass, carved Raggeti bass.
Pickups: Several Underwood pickups, David Gage, Planet Wing, FC. Also had a Schaller magnetic pickup that I sold fast as I hated the sound I got from it!!!
Amps: Polytone 15", Gallien Krueger 800RB, Gallien Krueger 400RB, Trace Elliot tube, Ashdown, Markbass 121p, AI combo, AI Clarus
Preamps: Sadowsky, SansAmp, Fishman Platinum.
- G.A.S. List:
- My only wish is that arthritis keeps the well away from me.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Sessions for anyone, Jazz duos at café’s, and Klezmer,Dixieland Jazz band, Django Reinhard jazz workshop, Impro Jam Workshop with Gil Askey and so on!
- Influences and Teachers:
- C. Mingus, P. Chambers, C. Mingus, C. Mingus,C. Mingus, C. Mingus, Aladar Pege, Ray Brown, Miles, Parker, Gil Askey
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz all the way!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Transcribing any instrument parts into bass then steal it, use it, own it, and playing my DIDGERIDOO
timobee4 is not a member of any public groups