- Date of Birth:
- August 10th, 1989
- Saunderstown, RI
- Current Setup:
- Various Basses
Ampeg B3-158 combo, Vox T-25 amp, Fender Frontman 15B, loads of effects.
Essex H/H fat strat, Peavey Bandit 112, Ebow, Drumstick, Brass slide
- Previously owned gear:
- DOD Distortion Pedal, good for a fuzz box, and feedback, now in position of Parrott
- G.A.S. List:
- A tube marshall 412 stack. Fender MIJ Jazzmaster.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Bass/Synth in A Troop Of Echoes, Electronics+Treatments in Cockslap, URI Music Department
- Influences and Teachers:
- Flea, Geddy Lee, Tina Weymounth, Tony Levin, Adam Clayton, Les Claypool, Jaco, John Turner, Charles Mingus, Bootsy Collins, Trey Gunn, Mike Gorden, Steve Lawson, Woodchuck, Robert Fripp, Michael Manring, Sonic Youth, Smashing Pumpkins, Melissa Auf Du Maur
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Computers, Meditation
- Available for instruction:
- Rhode Island
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Currently an undergrad in the URI Music Dept. studying Jazz Double Bass under Dave Zinno. Can teach beginners to understand written music and basic theory and how to apply it into a rock or "pop" music sense.
Freaky Fender is not a member of any public groups