| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: DC Bass |
| || |
Last Activity: 05-18-2013 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by Jason Sypher
No. No. No. The fastest way to make sure you'll never be a good musician is to take shortcuts...don't cheat yourself out of all the rewards of music by trying to invent a better crutch....
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|DC Bass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Washington DC
- Current Setup:
- Romanian Flatback w/ Tom Wolf Extension-Pirastro Flexocor 92's, Kolstein German bow, K&K Rockabilly Plus (?!);
Shen SB80 w/ Gamut copper wound medium E, Pistoy medium A, Gamut Pistoy medium D- Gamut Pistoy light G; K and K Bassmax p/u
NS WAV4 w/ Pirastro Jazzers;
Acoustic Image Contra Series I, Flite extension cab
Pedulla Pentabuzz w/DR Sunbeams; Fender 51 reissue P w/ T.I. Jazz Flats; Fender Hotrod P w/ T.I. Jazz Flats;
Ampeg SVT II, Polytone Minibrute, Peavey Alphabass; Nahas Cabs
- Previously owned gear:
- Rickenbackers...lots of Rickenbackers! 50's Kay, Englehardt, Hybrid bass of unknown origin, Clevinger, More Rickenbackers...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Howard County Ballet Orchestra; Montgomery Symphony Orchestra; various Jazz, Rock, Country and Polka bands.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jeff Koczela, Drew Gress, Tom Williams, Tom Baldwin
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Pedal Steel Guitar, mandolin, woodworking and electronics
- Available for instruction:
- DC Metro Area
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
DC Bass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:29 PM.