| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Mike Goodbar |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 03:50 PM
|Pull up the weeds before they're too damn big. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Mike Goodbar has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- March 17th, 1962
- SE Wisconsin
- Current Setup:
- Double Bass: Christopher 7/8 Busetto hybrid, Fishman Full Circle pickup, Acoustic Image Contra combo, Evahs. Unidentified french- and german- style bows. Electric bass: '66 Fender Jazz
- Previously owned gear:
- Carved double bass made in Brazil by unknown luthier, Engelhardt plywood, Underwood pickup, GK 800RB head, 2x10 + 4x10 Hartke cabs
- G.A.S. List:
- Three basses: one for jazz, one for orchestral and one for solo.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Semi-pro freelance: straight-ahead jazz, shows, recording. Orchestras (all Wisconsin): Festival City Symphony (Milwaukee), Racine, Kenosha and Waukesha Symphony Orchestras
- Influences and Teachers:
- Teachers: James S. Dean, Karel Netolichka, Harry Sturm. Inspiration: The last good bass player I heard!
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, classical.
Mike Goodbar is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:21 AM.