- New York, NY
- Current Setup:
*) Custom Landing Bass on the way!
1) '95 Musicman Sterling (rosewood)
2) '68 Vox Cougar
3) '95 MIA Fender Jazz - modded with Duncans, Badass, and Wenge/Brazilian Rosewood.
4) '93 Carvin LB-76 (Looking to sell or upgrade electronics)
Ashdown ABM 500 EVO III
Trace Elliot AH350SMX
Mesa-Boogie Diesel 215 (road-ready)
Ashdown ABM 410T
Mesa-Boogie Diesel 115
Malekko B:Assmaster Double Germanium
Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K
T-Rex Bass Juice
Fulltone Bass Drive
Hartman Analog Flanger
Musictronics Phaser I
Home Brew Electronics Psilocybe
3Leaf Audio Proton
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron Plus
Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro-Synth
SansAmp DI (looking to sell)
Furman SPB-8C pedalboard
- Previously owned gear:
- The past is the past, but I do miss my dark blue Kubicki Ex Factor, and my translucent blue G&L L-2000E - both from late 80's.
- G.A.S. List:
- - Crowther Audio Prunes & Custard
- Iron Ether Oxide
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Studied music in college; graduated. Started doing session work, and touring after that. Now I manage bands, produce festivals, and try to be the best father and human I can be. And I play bass all the time.
- Influences and Teachers:
- - Mike Watt, Familyman, Charles Mingus, Simon Gallop, John Paul Jones, Paul McCartney, Eric Avery, Paul Simonon, a long list of African players whose names I do not know, David J., Peter Hook & Doug Wimbish.
- Favorite Genres:
- Reggae, Soul, African, Goth, Hard Rock, Blues.
- Available for instruction:
- New York
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
thomashawk is not a member of any public groups