| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: UprigBassJunkie |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-23-2012 03:08 AM
|"The first time I heard Bird play, it hit me right between the eyes." |
-- John Coltrane
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|UprigBassJunkie has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- May 11th, 1991
- Current Setup:
- Electric Basses: Fender Jazz American Standard five string, Schecter Stiletto 5 string, Currently building a four string fretless. I have an ES-9 SWINGMASTER MODEL upright bass by Engelhardt ( it has an adjustable bridge with a fishman circle transducer). Currently my pedalboard consists of a Morley Dual wah pedal, Boss 5mb multi effects pedal, and an digitech bass whammy (the one that justin chancellor uses)
Currently rebuilding a Trace elliot 1210 combo amp (the transistors died and a knob broke) I have a Galien Kruger Brat Pack 15 inch Stack.
- Previously owned gear:
- Sans amp bass driver di. It was good but not enough eq options in my opinion.
- G.A.S. List:
- Too Much to list.. lol =]
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I.C.C. Jazz band and Wind Symphony
- Influences and Teachers:
- My Bass instructor Dr. Cass Patrick, Les Claypool, Justin Chancellor, Victor Wooten, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, Edgar Meyer, Scott LaFaro, Chuck Israels, Jimmy Hendrix, Dave Holland.
- Favorite Genres:
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Working on Cars
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- As of now I am currently majoring in music theory and performance.
UprigBassJunkie is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:43 AM.