| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: OPBASSMAN1994 |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 09:51 PM
|In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big... |
Prog-Rock Bass Club #122
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|OPBASSMAN1994 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- October 17th
- Current Setup:
Fireglo Rickenbacker 4001 copy.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass with Badass II
bridge and Red Tortoise Shell Pickguard.
White "Frankenbass" Precision bass.
Defretted Dean Edge 09 (playmate).
Ernie Ball Super Slinkys
Rotosound Swing Bass 66's
D'Addario Chromes (flatwounds).
GK Backline 110 70 watt combo amp.
Digitech B(80?) Multi-effect pedal
- Previously owned gear:
- All of the above.
- G.A.S. List:
- Rickenbacker 4001 or 4003 (I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT SOUND!!)
Marshall MB150 and eventually a Marshall Stack or two.
Doubleneck 4/6 bass/guitar combo
Warmoth Custom Build 8 string Bass.
Another Jazz Bass to be de-tuned a bit.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Omnipresent (Christian Prog/Alt Rock) (My Primary Band), Center Hill Baptist Church Praise Team
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Mike Rutherford, John Entwistle, Jaco Pastorious, Sting
- Favorite Genres:
- Progressive Rock, Funk, Hard Rock, Christian Rock, Alternative
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Acoustic Guitar and Singing, Writing, Drawing, Eating, Sleeping
OPBASSMAN1994 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 PM.