| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Andrew G.R. |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-03-2013 09:24 PM
|Mediocre Bassist Club #613 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Andrew G.R. has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- November 9th
- Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Current Setup:
- My primary bass is a "Squire Affinity J-Bass" in which I've swapped the stock pots from the 500k something or others for 250k Audio Tapers, The amp that came with the bass in a package deal, A couple cables, and a pedal that is an effective clone of the Boss CH-1 Super Chorus.
- Previously owned gear:
- Never sell a guitar, it might become a classic at somepoint.
- G.A.S. List:
- Rogue VB-100 "Beatle Bass" with LaBella Deep Talkin' Strings. A number of effect pedals, which means I'm in luck, there are plenty of inexpensive clones out there for most of what I'm after. A Rickenbacker 4003 in Midnight Blue with toaster pickups. Kent Armstrong Lipstick Jazz Bass Pickups for my once stock Squire.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Hobbyist for now
- Influences and Teachers:
- I'd list them, but I'm no where near their level, and if I did, then the list would be far too long.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Classic Rock, Surf, Metal, Country, etc.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Reading, Writing, Cinema.
Andrew G.R. is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.