- Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- Current Setup:
- Several Cheap but amazing basses: my favourite of which is my modified blue acrylic Wesley four string- the best bass for slap I have ever played. Audio and Control output from this bass is via 6 pin XLR.
They go through a Hartke Kilo head and HX115 and HX410 hydrive cabs. I also use a Behringer bass v amp pro as a tuner and for the odd effect. These two are controlled by a monstrous foot controller designed and built by myself.
Also use an Ashdown LG350 with one of my Hydrive cabs for practices.
- Previously owned gear:
- quite a bit of stuff...
- G.A.S. List:
- Wouldn't mind a nice '69 jazz bass and a Status Stealth or Streamline.
Rig wise i'm pretty happy (but a little combo wouldn't go amiss), although I would love to have four HX112s stacked for use with my Kilo.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Bands- AggyFro, London Road, The Groove Continuum. Venues- Sugarmill, Full Moon, The Underground (all in stoke)
- Influences and Teachers:
- STU!, Mark King, Victor, Jaco, Zender, Paul Turner, and plenty more.
- Favorite Genres:
- To play- Funk, Rock, Jazz, Fusion, Instrumental Rock, Hip Hop. To Hear- Metal, Classical, Funk, Instrumental Rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Astrophotography, photography, kiting, fiancee :)
- Available for instruction:
- stoke uk
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
bassgrant is not a member of any public groups