- Endorsing Artist: Aguilar,D'Addario,Seymour Duncan,Kala UBass
- Current Setup:
- 1917 Pfretzschner Double Bass
'73 Precision Bass fretless
'83 Kramer Pioneer Double J
'81 Kramer Imperial Pioneer P/J
'87 Precision Bass
'75 Reissue Jazz Bass (1996)-currently f/s as of 2013
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500
Fishman Platinum EQ
- Previously owned gear:
- Polytone Mini Brutes
Ampeg Fliptop 1967
- G.A.S. List:
- back up Stevie Wonder, play gigs on drums, win races at Watkins Glen or Seneca perhaps I dunno...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Nathan Peck & the Spankrays, Nathan Peck's 'Snakewalk', Alex Skolnick Trio, sideman work/appearances with Mark Murphy, Maria Muldaur, Bonnie Tyler, Vernon Reed, Howard Fishman, James Wlliams, Ralf Lalama, Ari Hoenig,Gino Sitson, Lafayette Harris, Joel Frahm, Eteinne Charles, Bruce Cox, Allison Miller.
- Influences and Teachers:
- On Upright:
Ron Carter, Jimmy Garrison, Paul Chambers, Dave Holland, Ray Brown, John Patitucci, Christian McBride, Stanley Clarke, William Parker, Henry Grimes, Slam Stewart, Charlie Haden, Jimmy Blanton, James Genus, Paul Thompson, George Mraz, Avishai Cohen, Essiet Okon Essiet, Larry Grenadier, Scott Colley, Joe Martin, Chris Wood, Francois Rabbath, Ugonna Okegwo, Bob Bowen.
Jaco, Jamerson, George Porter jr, Nathan Watts, Jimmy Johnson, Jim Fielder, Bootsy Collins, Paul McCartny, Paul Jackson, Vic Wooten, Rocco Prestia, John Paul Jones, John Pattitucci, Leeland Sklar, Jesse Murphy, Tim Lefebvr, Matt Garrison, Anthony Jackson, Flea, Verdine White, Kevin Frieson, Muzz Skillings, Marcus Miller, Oteil Burbridge Donald Duck Dunn, Family Man Barrett, Bakithi Kumalo, Sting, Will Lee, Leonard Hubbard, Leo Traversa, Mike Anthony, Pino Paladino, Mario Cipollina.
John Peck, R.I.P, Donna Peck, (my mother) Alec Peck, Dave Throckmorton, James Johnson III, Elvin Jones, Tony Williams, Steve Gadd, Vinnie Colaiuta, Ari Hoenig, Jeff Watts, Bruce Cox, Matt Zebroski, Bill Berg, Dave Weckl, Joe Chanbers, Zigaboo, Keith Karlock, Gary Novak, Jeff Ballard, Alexander Mashin, Dave Grohl, Steven Adler, Mike Clark, Idris Muhammad, Lenny White.
- Favorite Genres:
- jazz, rock, blues, motown, avant-garde, anything with groove and changes
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Honda enthusiast, 5speed since '94 and I'm never goin back to a dogamatic!
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- The Collective NYC, Lincoln Center, NYU
Nathan Peck is not a member of any public groups