| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: BassQ |
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 11:19 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|BassQ has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Boston, MA.
- Current Setup:
- * 1965 Fender L Series Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
* 2012 Sadowsky Will Lee (Shell Pink Ash body w/ figured maple board)
* 2009 Sadowsky Will Lee Prototype (Black Ash body w/ ebony board)
* 2006 Sadowsky Ultra Vintage (Fiesta Alder body w/ Brazilian Rosewood board)
A rig) EBS HD350 amp w/ Bergantino HT112ER & HT112 cabs.
B rig) Epifani UL 600 Piccolo Bass Amp with
Bergantino HT112ER cab.
B rig) Euphonic Audio Micro 500 Bass Amp with Fodera 2011 pre with Epifani UL 110 cab for smaller gigs.
Pedals - EBS Reverb and Chorus as well as EBS Stanley Clarke Padal Vol/Wah.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Tom Nutile Big Band as well as various astists and a number of Theatre Groups throughout the Greater Boston area. Jazz Brunches, corporate events. etc.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Latin, Blues, Funk & Classical
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Bachelor of Music, Composition Major
Berklee College of Music
BassQ is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:45 AM.