- Long Beach CA
- Current Setup:
- over a dozen hand selected basses collected through the years (Over 38) of playing professionally. I switch off on them often from an Alembic Series one 5-string to a number of great Fender Jazz basses and other odds and ends. They all sound distinctly different! For some gigs it's ultimate ears in-ear monitors, other gigs amps of course...
- Previously owned gear:
- Just about every boutique bass: Alembic, Ken Smith, Modulus, Status, Wal, Sadowsky, Pedulla, Pete Hanewinckel, F Bass, Bacchuss, Atelier Z, M Bass etc etc...
- G.A.S. List:
- Get back into something really cool musically, I do a lot of corporate casual stuff now and Church venues which is great, but if I could find the time I'd like to write again...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Mark Wood Entertainment, Mariners Church, Recording sessions for various artists and producers...
- Influences and Teachers:
- All the greats, I grew up listening to John Entwistle, Paul Mcartney, then Jaco and Stanley Clarke, Jeff Berlin (in the good old days), Jimmy Johnson, Wayne Johnson (Guitarist) and all the great drummers I have played with: Ndugu Chancellor, Frank Reina, Bill Berg, Denny Fongheiser, Josh Freese, Dave Owens, Ricky Lawson, and many more that I don't have space here to mention.
- Favorite Genres:
- Crazy mental Jazz, Outside heavy ****, Old school funk
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Daddy, Surfer, Husband
- Available for instruction:
BCondabass is not a member of any public groups